Friday

I'm on my cycle, can I still get a wax?

   The phone rings.... its you. I say hello and you tell me that you HAVE to cancel because you started your period. I assure you- it's not the first time that I've heard that one. 


   It is true that you can still be waxed on your period as long as you have the right... equipment in place. Don't feel obligated to call in and report your status. It doesn't change the job at hand in the slightest. If you are totally mortified by the thought of your Esthetician seeing your tampon string, we get it. Just know that it doesn't phase her. She is a temple of unsqueemishness and professionalism. She is just concerned with giving you that phenomenal Brazilian Wax to write home about.Your secret is safe with her. 


 One thing to note is that our bodies have a much lower pain tolerance when Aunt Flow is in town.If you are a flincher like me, this may not be your best time for a Bikini Wax. If you are feeling confident and nothing can stop you from coming in, you may want to pop an OTC  like Ibuprofen an hour before your service just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment